HuMUS is building, elevating, and sharing the knowledge base on soil health. The project provides open access to research outputs, peer-reviewed scientific publications, policy briefs, data reports, fact sheets, visual tools, Territorial Management Agreements, and other results.
Here you will find over time:
- Peer-reviewed scientific publications presenting research results
- Policy briefs on EU funding opportunities and instruments to incentivize and reward healthy soil management
- Fact sheets on soil health assessments, partner territories
- A visual demonstration tool of the relationship between soil health and other ecosystem functions
- A compendium of soil health policies in selected countries
- Territorial work plans, Territorial Management Agreements, and replication strategy reports