The website https://humus-project.eu/ is edited by Agroecology Europe.
Rue Warichet 4 Box 202
B-1435 Corbais – Belgium
The website reflects the views of the author only. The European Union cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Responsible for the content: HuMUS Project consortium
This website is hosted by o2switch – 222 et 224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, FRANCE
Creation / Web development
Géraldine Woerner, 3PIX
- The HuMUS Project website
- The HuMUS Project social media pages and accounts (Twitter, Facebook and YouTube).
- Via any Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or any similar technology that may communicate with your (mobile) device including identifying its location.
To provide you with the full range of services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
What (types of) personal data will be collected?
When you complete a contact form on our Website or contact us by e-mail, we collect:
- the basic identity information you provide us, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, company you work for, your position;
- the content of your communications, and the technical information of your communications themselves (the person with whom we communicate on our side, the date and time, etc.);
- your preferences regarding the receipt of our e-mail communications, such as newsletters, etc., if you have chosen to receive these communications;
- your profile information on Social Networks made available to the public;
Each time you use our Website we automatically collect:
- technical information related to the device you are using, such as browser type, geographical location and operating system;
- information about your browsing behaviour, such as the length of your visit, the links you click on, the pages you visit and how often you visit a page.
Personal Data may include the following:
- Last Name
- First Name
- E-mail address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
Safety and confidentiality of personal data
HuMUS Project consortium is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter the “GDPR”). Please note that, no website can be completely secure.
All information that we use and/or gather will be used in accordance with the GDPR. To find out more about the EU Data Protection Rules click here.
We strive to take reasonable technical measures to prevent loss or misuse of the data you have provided to us and to prevent disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
However, despite these measures, the Internet remains an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent these measures or use Your Personal Data for illegitimate purposes. As a result, HuMUS Project consortium will not be held responsible in the event of fraudulent recovery of your data for any use whatsoever.
For what purposes will the personal data be used?
The collection and subsequently processing of the personal information are necessary for the following purposes:
- allowing you to browse our Sites and Applications and to adapt our content to your terminal to improve your browsing;
- memorize the information you have entered in our contact forms;
- allow you to share our content on social networks;
- allow you to make interactive and personalized use of the Sites and Applications;
- to identify your needs and interests and to provide you with the most appropriate products and services;
- to send information and/or external communications;
- send newsletters, if you have consented by checking the corresponding box,
- to analyze the audience and the frequentation of the Site
Social media interactions
The HuMUS Project website may integrates social media interactions allowing to share HuMUS Project content on social media platforms and other related actions. By using these interactions, your personal data may be shared with a wide audience including, in some cases, those who are not logged on to the specific social media selected.
The applicable data protection provisions of the social media integrated in the HuMUS Project website may be accessed under the following links:
Cookies and Other Tracers
We do not use any cookie on HuMUS Project website.
We collect anonymised data about your visit on the website thanks to Matomo. However, if you do not you visit to be recorded by the web analytics, you can uncheck the box below.
We only keep your personal data in our systems only for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity and proportionate to the purpose for which it was collected. All data will be deleted with the end of the project or when the project website will no longer be available.
Beyond the above-mentioned periods, your data may be anonymized for statistical purposes.